Premium SMS charges are set by the provider. The texts generally cost about £1 - £5 each for which you might not realise you're being charged, and can mean you end up with a shockingly high phone bill!
'STOP' unwanted premium texts !
If you receive an unwanted premium rate text:
- Only reply 'STOP' if you know the company that's sending the message. If the company continues to send you unwanted texts you can report it to the ICO.
- Don’t reply to the message with anything else
- Keep the message for evidence – don't delete it!
- Complain to the company that runs the service
- You can report spam texts directly to your mobile phone provider free of charge by forwarding the text message to 7726. All operators now use 7726, with the exception of Vodafone who use 87726.
If you have any useful information about 60762 please add your comment and help others find out who called. Writing a comment is free of charge and can be done within a few seconds!